I’ve seen a sharp increase in edge switch and wifi refresh sales in my region. Mainly do to the new wifi standard (802.11c wave 2) and the need for more bandwidth and capacity for mobile devices.
Cisco has announced a new portfolio of wireless access points and updates to our switches at Cisco Live.
I’m scheduling personal Enterprise Network Access solution briefing to help with our customer’s network access planning and management. We review the market trends that Cisco is seeing and how our solution portfolios are designed to assist you and your organization.
When are you available to discuss further?
- Cisco’s next generation Network Access Switching portfolio
- Cisco’s market leading Wireless 802.11ac portfolio
- Secure user and device policy enforcement
- Wired and wireless network monitoring and management
- Getting the most out of your network with realtime user analytics, improved customer experience and revenue opportunities.
NEW! Cisco 802.11ac wave 2 – 3802 & 2802 wireless access points.