Cisco 2016 Annual Security Report is now Available
January 19, 2016
Cisco just released the Cisco 2016 Annual Security Report (ASR). The report, which presents new threat intelligence and trend analysis, highlights advances by the security industry and by criminals in 2015.
The 2016 ASR discusses how to strengthen defenses to increase resilience to attacks, and reveals how security professionals assess the state of security preparedness in their organizations.
Report highlights include:
· How industry efforts have crippled major attacks
· Shifts in tactics by cybercriminals to make money
· Expert insights into top vulnerabilities
· How adaptive, integrated solutions can quicken time-to-detection
· An update on the state of enterprise security preparedness