In the Internet of Everything world, customers are more digital than ever, shopping all the time, everywhere, on multiple devices. Channels are multiplying. Data is proliferating. And your success depends on connecting it all.
Join us to see Cisco Connected Retail solutions that transform stores into true omnichannel businesses, delivering real results today while building a flexible foundation for the future!
Learn how your stores, products, and services can connect to shoppers in an immersive environment to promote interaction across any point of access with Cisco’s mobile customer experience, remote expert, smart delivery, and digital media capabilities.
Simplified operations promote new sales with solutions designed to run each store on a single server. And Cisco analytics make data relevant with insights that can reduce costs, optimize customer services, simplify processes, and maximize your competitive advantage.
Be sure to attend our Big Ideas Sessions for expert analysis that will prepare you to take advantage of the unprecedented retail opportunities ahead. To learn more about Cisco’s two Big Ideas sessions below, see the Big Ideas Sessions tab.
- Evolving Digital Shopper Behaviors Accelerate the Internet of Everything Opportunity
Sunday, January 11, 10:15 – 10:45 a.m., Level 3 Expo Hall, Room 4
- Internet of Everything: New Horizons in Retail
Sunday, January 11, 2 – 2:30 p.m., Level 3 Expo Hall, Room 4
- Solutions in the booth that deliver real business results today (the literal tomorrow) and set customers up for future success (the figurative tomorrow)
- The big picture of the Internet of Everything, a strategy that results in ROI for retail businesses
- The Internet of Everything in action: “easier, faster, sooner” with Cisco end-to-end solutions
- Cisco’s ability to connect/integrate the right infrastructure and partners to deliver on the promise of the Internet of Everything
- #1 retail industry trade show in the world
- 27,000+ attendees last year
- 76% LOB and 24% IT
- 41% C-Level or Senior Executives
- 29% have final say on purchasing decisions
- 54% influence purchase decisions with recommendations
- 31% spend $250K or more on products seen at NRF
- $723 Million in Cisco sales opportunity identified last year
- Booth #2052 (30’ x 40’) View the expo floor plan
- Three meeting rooms for customer, partner, and PR meetings
- #4B01 (12 people max) #1971 and #1973 (6 people max)
- Guided Booth Tours
- Two Big Ideas Sessions (see Speaking Session tab for more details):
- Sunday, January 11 from 10:15 am – 10:45 am at Big Ideas Room 4, Level 3
- Sunday, January 11 from 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm at Big Ideas Room 4, Level 3
- Cisco Customer Appreciation Reception at STK on Monday, January 12 from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm