See a new generation of hyperconverged infrastructure that extends the benefits of simplicity and efficiency to more applications and use cases.
First generation hyperconverged infrastructure products focused on delivering simplicity and getting solutions to market fast, but they had to make design trade-offs that can limit IT agility, efficiency, and adaptability.
Please join IDC analyst Matt Eastwood and Cisco data center experts in this live webcast to understand the industry landscape and the application requirements driving this trend. Learn how Cisco HyperFlex Systems was developed to unlock the full potential of Hyperconvergence as part of a comprehensive data center strategy.
You’ll see how Cisco is creating a new generation of hyperconverged infrastructure that extends the benefits of simplicity and efficiency to more applications and use cases.
Cisco HyperFlex Systems delivers complete Hyperconvergence, unifying software defined networking and computing technology with the next-generation Cisco HX Data Platform. Powered by the Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS,) Cisco HyperFlex Systems deliver new levels of efficiency with adaptability to more workloads and applications. Cisco HyperFlex answers the operational requirements for agility,
scalability, and pay-as-you-grow economics of the cloud—but with the benefits of on-premise infrastructure.
Topics to be discussed include:
- IDC’s Matt Eastwood shares his perspective on the hyperconverged infrastructure landscape
- An introduction to Cisco HyperFlex Systems by Satinder Sethi, Vice President, Cisco Computing Systems Group
- Hear from customers in Cisco’s Early Access Program and preview deployments of Cisco HyperFlex Systems
Approximate duration: 45 minutes
Who Should Attend
- IT architects, server and storage administrators, virtualization engineers, IT infrastructure management, infrastructure operations directors and vice presidents.
- Mid Size / Enterprise Business
- Small / Medium Business
- Data Center
- Network Management