Healthcare Sales Team,
The Collaboration Technology Group (CTG), Collaboration ISV Success Team would like to invite you to a webinar featuring one of our key Solutions+ partners, Phybridge.
The Phybridge Power Over Long Range Ethernet (PoLRE) switch technology transforms TDM (copper wire voice infrastructure) into an IP path with power perfect for Cisco Unified Communications. Infrastructure barriers are eliminated, providing a simpler, less disruptive, cost effective migration to IP based unified communications, resulting in over $100M in Cisco technology pipeline attributed to the Phybridge PoLRE switch.
Why is this important to your healthcare customers?
- Significant cost saving, allowing more investment to be made in clinical collaboration based services.
- Minimized disruption, allowing continuum of care in critical environments.
- Power capabilities minimizing need for additional electrical wiring, supporting cost and disruption savings.
- Quality of service and voice continuity, supporting voice, video and data.
How does this relationship benefit you and our partners?
- Shortened sales and deployment cycles
- Eliminate operational and financial risk statements
- Ability to offer a 100% IP platform
- Simplified ordering – Solutions+ Partner solution on Cisco GPL
Join us for a :30 high level sessions outlining how the Phybridge PoLRE solution can help break down IP migration barriers you may be facing in your healthcare accounts:
March 26, 2015 – 9:00 a.m. PDT / 12:00 a.m. EDT Register Now
May 7, 2015 – 9:00 a.m. PDT / 12:00 a.m. EDT Register Now
Thank you in advance for your participation.