We are excited to introduce two additions to the Cisco Meraki product family: the MR32 and MR72 cloud-managed wireless access points, featuring 802.11ac WiFi and Beacon (Bluetooth Low Energy) technology. With the enhanced location capabilities provided by Beacon technology, these devices open many new avenues for active customer engagement.
The MR32 and MR72 dual-band, general purpose APs build on the Meraki 802.11ac portfolio, offering two-stream, 2×2 options for indoor and outdoor deployments, respectively. A few of the industry-leading capabilities built into these APs include:
· Built-in Bluetooth Beacons enable location-aware apps and active customer engagement, without the cost and complexity of deploying iBeacon hardware
· Dedicated security radio with spectrum intelligence for RF optimization and full-time protection from network vulnerabilities
· Rugged outdoor design on the MR72 to withstand harsh environmental conditions and extreme temperature ranges from -40°F to 140°F
· Layer 7 deep packet inspection and application traffic shaping for granular control over network traffic
- The rich, cloud-managed feature set common to the entire Meraki portfolio
To learn more, register for one of our interactive webinars on December 11th at 10:00 AM PST and December 16th at 9:00 AM PST. Meraki product specialists will present product overviews, guide a live walkthrough of the dashboard, dive into technical details, and host Q&A.Sign up now to reserve your spot!
The Cisco Meraki Team
Cisco Systems, Inc., | 500 Terry A. Francois Blvd | San Francisco, CA | (415) 432-1000