Digital Strategy and Enablement
Don’t miss Cisco Live U.S. next week, June 7 – 11, in San Diego, CA! Cisco Live is Cisco’s premier customer education and training event for IT professionals worldwide, with >23,000 in-person and >80,000 virtual attendees expected this year. Cisco Live is more than an in-person and online gathering for our customers, partners and analysts – it is Cisco’s most important opportunity to influence and communicate our messaging with our most influential audiences.
Cisco Live is a vibrant platform for engagement with digital and the Cisco brand. The event offers opportunities for rich in-person experiences augmented and enriched through web / mobile / social media / video, as it keeps the online digital world buzzing with news and highlights. Find out more below on how digital will be part of the event this year:
- Our world-class Social Media Hub will be onsite for listening and real-time engagement, including a roving team who will be live tweeting from sessions and gathering images, video and content – stop by and visit the hub!
- New Cisco.com homepage will demonstrate its flexibility and timeliness with agile editorial “newsroom” coverage of the event including new stories and updates every few hours highlighting the keynotes, social media contests and activities, selfies of the day and contest winners
- We will be engaging the Cisco Champions (external social media advocates) through interviews, podcasts and tweets ups etc.
- Onsite activities will be incorporated into the gamification portal to recruit new DevNet members and encourage participation in missions such as entering the hackathon
- Four launches – each well represented on the web and in social media – will take place during Cisco Live, while an additional two launches and a re-boot of the integrated awareness campaign will happen prior to the event – all to promote the brand and product portfolio
- Digital usability tests will be conducted at the event with customers and partners on new Cisco.com and mobile innovations, as well as digital surveys and in-person interviews
- The Security Community will host a virtual launch experience with live streaming of the Cisco Live keynote and specific sessions as well as promotion of security assets and engagement in discussions
- Over 1600 Customer Connection Program members registered to attend the conference with 11 exclusive sessions for them including 7 roadmap sessions and an open Q&A forum with product management teams
- Daily #CiscoChat sessions will be hosted on topics such as: The #MerakiChallenge, Cisco and Intel Discuss IoT and IoE, and Why Security is a Top Concern in Digital Transformation with prizes to top tweeters
- Social contests will support and amply social activities including a scavenger hunt, ‘My Favorite Speaker’ contest, Meet the Band (Aerosmith!), a Photo Opportunity with Mike Rowe and more
- Social Media Mobile App games available including Customer Journey and Student Day
- Cisco TV will operate two full production studios onsite as video command centers – with dozens of interviews, daily recaps and special features
- Over 30 hours of unique video content is scheduled to be broadcast during the week plus 12 keynotes – all managed by Cisco TV
- Video broadcasting 24/7 will take place throughout the week to online viewers, at the Cisco Live venue and in several of the local hotels
- The onsite Cisco TV video studio will support script-to-screen projects showcasing onsite demos and activities
- There will be quick uploading of all video content to the Cisco OVP (Online Video Platform) for on-demand viewing and sharing in-the-moment
Cisco’s Digital presence will be especially strong at Cisco Live! To participate digitally: