Join Renee Murphy, Senior Analyst in Security and Risk Management at Forrester Research, Inc. and Craig Shumard, former CISO with Cigna and Principal, Shumard and Associates, at 2pm ET on February 25, 2015 for a webinar exploring the security trends and regulatory landscape impacting the healthcare industry in 2015 and beyond.
Topics covered will include:
- Why healthcare organizations are challenged to implement sound risk strategies and operationalize effective security practices.
- Protecting against security threats, supporting access to the network, and allowing employees to work with mobile devices from remote locations.
- Forrester’s perspective on strategies and best practices for addressing the healthcare industry’s security and compliance challenges.
- Insights from Forrester clients on what’s working now with practical success stories.
- Your questions during a live Q&A session.
Research shows that implementing effective security solutions to meet regulations, best practices and sound risk strategies has been difficult for healthcare organizations. While many in the industry focus on achieving compliance with HIPAA or addressing OCR audit requirements, these efforts do not necessarily result in greater levels of security.
Healthcare security, IT and compliance professionals are encouraged to attend this webinar, sponsored by Cisco, MobileIron, and Tenable Network Security.
Craig Shumard, Principal, Shumard & Associates
Renee Murphy, Senior Analyst, Forrester