Cisco is sponsoring two live healthcare webinars on Feb 24th and March 31st at 11AM EST with our healthcare partner, Fusion Consulting, who will lead a business level discussion on Clinical Quality of Care.
Critical Business Issue
Healthcare reform measures have intensified governmental scrutiny, challenging even the most talented staff and best practices. Additionally, the Healthcare industry has lagged other industries in exploiting data to solve information-intensive issues. McKinsey noted the Healthcare industry could realize $300 billion annually through better use of Patient and Clinical data.
To keep pace with the changing regulatory environment and quality of care initiatives, healthcare organizations must realize a more evolved information strategy and analytics solution.
Fusion Healthcare Intelligence powered by SAP & Cisco Fusion provides insight to Physicians and all other users in a Healthcare provider organization. Fusion Consulting’s Health Advantage Data Warehouse powered by SAP HANA on Cisco UCS can help organizations to:
- Respond to Federal requirements
- Provide easy self service insight for Physicians and other users to easily track and manage all important metrics and measures
- Drive improvements in Quality of Care delivery to patient benefit
- Realize cost savings and potential additional revenue through driving better cost of care
- Gain insight into all relevant metrics such as PQRS, HEDIS, Core Measures and much more
- Unify data from across the Hospital network utilizing Data Virtualization technology powered by SAP HANA Smart Data Access
Healthcare organizations can instantly explore and analyze all of their transactional and analytical data in real-time from virtually any data source. With Fusion’s expertise in Healthcare data, big data, and pre-built solutions that are HANA ready, our clients not only get a jump start on a quicker time to market solution, but also take advantage of the real world experiences of other clients, all delivered in the class leading SAP Business Intelligence Suite on HANA powered by Cisco. Contact Fusion today for a quick assessment and IDC whitepaper about the SAP HANA and Cisco UCS solution.