Hope all is well.
Want to bring a couple of important things to your attention.
Any questions, please feel free to reach out.
Q3 end is quickly approaching (orders need to be placed by 4/21) and Cisco clients are taking advantage of strong incentives to purchase equipment. You can always use Cisco Capital for leasing – chances are you’ve been pre-qualified. Please contact me for details.
Always a great customer experience to obtain product roadmaps/deep dives, discuss industry trends from Cisco experts, and have strategic discussions with Cisco. Keep in mind we can host them in Farmington, Ct or Norwalk, Ct if you can’t make it to NYC.
Cisco Certified Refurbished Equipment is a great option to save money on purchases.
Upstate Territory Team
– You are supported in the Upstate Territory Region by a strong team of, SE’s, CSE’s, PSS’s and Cisco Capital.
- UCS Test Drive Workshop Two-Day Session Delivers Overview of Cisco UCS – Various Dates & Locations below
- Automating the Modern Data Center: Nexus 9k, Farmington 4/21, 8:30-5, Cocktail reception, 5-7
- Deploying Red Hat Enterprise LinuxOpenStack Platform on Cisco UCS with Intel® Xeon® Processors – Presidio NYC, 4/21 & 4/22
- Virtual Training
Weekly or recorded Webinars:
- Recording: Cisco ACI Webcast – New Data Center Webcast – Cisco ACI and Nexus 9000 Production Customers Discuss Game Changing Business Outcomes; Ecosystem Partners Drive Multi-Vendor Collaboration
- Cisco Meraki Webinars and get a free AP!!!
- Better Together: Meet Your Way WebEx | Video | CMR – Weekly Webinar Series
- Weekly Live Cisco Prime Webinar Series
New & Relevant Posts by Architecture