802.11ac Wave 2: Are you Ready?
Your users are ready for multigigabit wireless. The real question is: Is your network? Don’t miss this opportunity to get a first-hand look at the solutions you’ll need to achieve data rates that make it easier for your people to share, stay informed, and make smart decisions.
- Join hosts Robb, Jimmy Ray, and networking experts as they dive deep into the technical details of delivering exponentially faster 802.11ac Wave 2 access through the current Cat5 cable you already have.
- Hear all about Cisco’s founding membership and participation in the NBASE-T Alliance, the team that’s driving the standardization of 2.5 Gb/s and 5 Gb/s Ethernet speeds in campus access.
- Discover the access point and switch technology you’ll need to ensure that your wired access layer does not become a stumbling block for your continued mobile growth.
Topics to be discussed include:
- An Introduction to Multigigabit Wireless: What It Is and Why It’s a Game Changer
- Setting the Standards: Cisco’s Commitment to Multigigabit Switching and 2.5, 5.0 Gb/s Ethernet
- Bringing Multigigabit Switching to Your Network: A Focus on Solutions
- Multigigabit Switching Product Show and Tell with Cisco Engineer V Sankar
Approximate duration: 33 minutes
View page: here