Cisco’s Q3 quarter end is quickly approaching – 4/25/15!
As such, Cisco has some great incentives spanning all our architectures outlined below.
Please note that if you do not see something that supports current projects, please reach out to me or your Cisco partner to determine what Cisco quarter end incentives are available.
Lease all these great promotions with Cisco Capital rates as low as 3.5% with a three month deferral (dependent on credit)!
Don’t forget about the major savings for Cisco Certified Refurbished Equipment!!
- Discounts and trade-in opportunities for ASA Next-Gen Firewall with
- FirePOWER Services
2) Unified Access – switching & wireless
- Unified Access Ports Bundles – savings on Cisco wireless AP’s
- Upgrade to 802.11 AC
- ISR 4451-X Converged Branch Infrastructure Bundle
- The Cisco-funded wireless assessments where we evaluate your current wireless infrastructure
- Trade in old phones for latest endpoints and receive trade-in dollars
- Promotions available, especially for new Cisco UC deployments (BE6k)
- Webex & Webex Audio
- updated webex client that gives more with the latest and greatest (its here) new license models and more cost effective ways to purchase web conference
4) Cisco Advance Services
- Cisco Risk Assessments – Assess risk and provide infrastructure visibility.
- UCS Mini quarter end discounts
- Server Trade-ins
- Cisco Powered Cloud Partner Program
- Qualify for quarter-end incentives for cloud services!
Please note that orders have to be placed by 4/22/15 in order to qualify for incentives.